MB Research Labs is honored to be attending the 10th World Congress on Alternatives and Animal Use in the Life Sciences. We will be presenting several posters focusing on the use and development of in vitro and alternative toxicology methods that are used in our laboratories.
Scientific Posters presented by MB Research Labs on the Use and Development of In Vitro and Alternative Toxicology Test Methods
- Poster: M-A45 – The Human Cell Line Activation Test (h-CLAT) for Assessment of Dermal Sensitization Potency of Commercially Available Mixtures and the OECD Proficiency Chemicals.
- Poster: M-A24 – Potency Ranking of Dermal Sensitizing Chemicals Using the IVSA and epiCS® Skin Tissues
- Poster: M-A28 – Resolving Severe from Corrosive Irritant Ocular Classifications using an Alternative Dual Ex Vivo Assay System
- Poster: M-A27 – In Vitro Co-Culture Assay for Identification of Dermal Sensitizers.
- Poster: M-A29 – Further Evaluation of Chemicals and Mixtures for Skin Sensitization Potential and Potency Using a Reconstructed Human Epithelium Tissue Model and the IVSA
- Poster: T-B119 – Historical Performance of Weak Sensitizers in Different Animal Models.
- Poster: W-C84 – Use of the Porcine Corneal Opacity and Reversibility Assay (PorCORA) for Testing Detergent and Cleaning Products Identified as In Vivo Category 1 (Cat. 1) Due to Persistence of Ocular Tissue Damage According to the UN Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of Classification.