MB Research has over 40 years experience performing GLP Toxicology screening assays for the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics and Chemical Industries.
MB specializes in the conduct of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) compliant Toxicology assays. MB Research studies are designed to meet the requirements of the applicable regulatory agencies, or tailored to meet your specific needs.
MB Research Labs offers more than 40 years experience in the conduct of acute, sub-chronic and chronic toxicology designed to meet regulatory guidelines.
Call for Quote or for more information about your testing needs:
Other Related In Vitro and Alternative Informative Sites:
- Local Lymph Node Assay - Enhanced Dermal Sensitization Alternative Assay
- Corrositex - In Vitro Dermal Corrosivity Test
- EPARS - Enhanced Phototoxicity screening Assay in Reconstituted Skin
- BCOP - Bovine Corneal Opacity/Permeability Test (Ocular Irriation Alternative Assay)
- CAMVA - Chorioallantoic Membrane Vascular Assay (Ocular Irritation Alternative Assay)
- MatTek EpiDerm and EpiOcular - In Vitro 3-D Tissue Constructs
- INVITTOX Protocol 78
- Other ECVAM Methods
- Other ICCVAM Methods
- MB Research 3T3 NRU PT Protocol